Part II reports from the last Pension Fund Committee
Decision Maker: Lancashire Local Pension Board
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
A list of the Part II reports presented to the
Pension Fund Committee on 1st December 2017
(Exempt information as defined in Paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972. It was considered that in all the circumstances of the case the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighed the public interest in disclosing the information).
The Head of Fund updated the Board on discussions and decisions taken at the last Pension Fund Committee in relation to the following items in Part II of the agenda.
· The Investment Panel report
· The Investment Strategy Review
· The Local Pensions Partnership Quarter 2 update
· The Lancashire County Pension Fund Performance Overview September 2017
· The appointment of an Independent Investment Adviser to the Pension Fund.
Resolved: That the reports considered under Part II of the agenda at the Pension Fund Committee on the 17th October 2017 and decisions taken are noted.
Report author: Mike Neville
Date of decision: 16/01/2018
Decided at meeting: 16/01/2018 - Lancashire Local Pension Board