LCPF Performance Overview June 2018
Decision Maker: Pension Fund Committee
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: No
(Exempt information as defined in Paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972. It was considered that in all the circumstances of the case the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighed the public interest in disclosing the information).
Ms Devitt, Independent Adviser to the Committee, presented a detailed report on the performance of the Lancashire County Pension Fund and highlighted key areas to the Committee including the following:
· An update on the economic and market backdrop
· The total Fund return as at 30th June 2018
· Updates on the performance of the equity, credit, real estate, infrastructure and private equity
· Asset allocations
· The funding ratio at 30th June 2018 and
· Details of contributions net of benefits and investment income.
Resolved: That the report and updates on performance presented at the meeting are noted.
Report author: Helen Gallacher
Date of decision: 14/09/2018
Decided at meeting: 14/09/2018 - Pension Fund Committee