Local Pensions Partnership Update
Decision Maker: Pension Fund Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
A report from LPP on the activity of the
partnership in the past quarter
Exempt information as defined in Paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972. It was considered that in all the circumstances of the case the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighed the public interest in disclosing the information.
The Committee considered a report on the performance of the investment and administration functions operated by the Local Pensions Partnership Fund up to the 31st December, 2018, which included updates on the following:
· The performance and stabilisation of the pension administration service.
· Activity associated with the service improvement plan.
· Engagement with members and employers.
· Local Government Pension Service statutory guidance.
· The financial position of the Local Pension Partnership at 31st December 2018.
Resolved: That the updates on activity by the Local Pensions Partnership, as set out in the Appendix to the report presented, is noted.
Report author: Abigail Leech
Date of decision: 29/03/2019
Decided at meeting: 29/03/2019 - Pension Fund Committee