Local Pensions Partnership Update to 31 March 2019
Decision Maker: Pension Fund Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
To provide a update on LPP for the quarter to
Exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972. It was considered that in all the circumstances of the case the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighed the public interest in disclosing the information.
The Committee considered a report on the performance of the investment and administration functions operated by the Local Pensions Partnership Fund up to the 31st December, 2018, which included updates on the following:
· The development of a future strategy based on key priorities identified by shareholders
· The performance and stabilisation of the pension administration service.
· Performance of the Contact Centre
· Engagement with members and employers.
· The financial position of the Local Pension Partnership at 31st March 2019.
1. That the updates on activity by the Local Pensions Partnership, as set out in the appendices to the report presented are noted.
2. That the update report to the next meeting also include details on activity to improve accessibility to information for Fund members, real estate investments and a breakdown of the type of calls handled by the Contact Centre and whether calls can be reduced through greater use of the My Pension Online facility.
Report author: Paul Dobson
Date of decision: 21/06/2019
Decided at meeting: 21/06/2019 - Pension Fund Committee