Issue - meetings
Road Traffic Regulation Act (Lancashire County Council) (Preston City Centre) (Revocation and Bus Lanes) Order 201*
Meeting: 13/09/2018 - Cabinet (Item 12)
- Appendix A, item 12 PDF 384 KB
- Appendix B, item 12 PDF 54 KB
- Appendix C, item 12 PDF 102 KB
- Appendix D, item 12 PDF 43 KB
- Appendix E, item 12 PDF 203 KB
- Appendix F, item 12 PDF 56 KB View as DOC (12/7) 38 KB
- Webcast for Road Traffic Regulation Act (Lancashire County Council) (Preston City Centre) (Revocation and Bus Lanes) Order 201*
Cabinet received a report setting out proposals to introduce cycling provision on the Fishergate Hill bus lane and to revoke the bus lane on the Church Street approach to its junction with Ring Way. It was noted that this order would also assist in simplifying the administration of bus lane enforcement within the city centre.
Resolved: That the proposals in connection with Fishergate Hill and Church Street as set out in the report be approved.