Audit, Risk and Governance Committee - Confirmation of Recommendations
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
The public webcast of the 25 January, 2021 Audit, Risk and Governance Committee meeting, failed prior to the recommendations for items 8, 9 and 10 (attached at Appendices A - C) being approved.
This report seeks approval for the recommendations, as was agreed in the meeting, but not webcast to the public.
Following consultation with the Chair and Deputy Chair of the Audit, Risk and Governance Committee, the Director of Corporate Services approved the recommendations as set out in the reports.
Urgent item?: Yes
Date of decision: 09/02/2021
- Report PDF 128 KB View as DOC (1) 153 KB
- Appendix A - External Audit - Audit Progress Report and Sector Update 2020/21 PDF 20 KB View as DOC (2) 142 KB
- Annex 1 - Audit Progress Report and Sector Update PDF 1 MB
- Appendix B - Update on the External Audit of the Council's Statement of Accounts for 2019/20 and Accounting Policies for 2020/21 PDF 124 KB View as DOC (4) 150 KB
- Annex 1 - 2020/21 Accounting Policies PDF 383 KB View as DOCX (5) 34 KB
- Appendix C - Treasury Management Strategy 2021/22 PDF 122 KB View as DOC (6) 146 KB
- Annex 1 - Treasury Management Policy 2021/22 Audit, Risk and Governance Committee PDF 459 KB View as DOCX (7) 70 KB
- Annex 2 - Non-Treasury Investment Strategyand Governance Committee PDF 29 KB View as DOCX (8) 19 KB
- Annex 3 - Minimum Revenue Provision Statement 2021/22 PDF 118 KB View as DOCX (9) 24 KB