Investment Panel Report
Decision Maker: Pension Fund Committee
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: No
(Exempt information as defined in Paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972. It was considered that in all the circumstances of the case the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighed the public interest in disclosing the information).
The Committee received a report on matters considered by the Investment Panel since the last meeting which included:
· The Investment and Market context in which the LCPF operated.
· The performance of the LCPF.
· The Policy Portfolio and current asset allocation.
It was also reported that the Panel was in the process of reviewing the current Investment Strategy against cash available to meet the payment of future pensions. The Strategy would be discussed further with members of the Committee at a workshop in November and a further report presented to the Committee in December 2017.
1. That the report of the Investment Panel is noted.
2. That the recommendations of the Panel in relation to the future Investment Strategy of the LCPF are reported to the Committee on the 1st December 2017
Report author: Paul Dobson
Date of decision: 15/09/2017
Decided at meeting: 15/09/2017 - Pension Fund Committee