Lancashire Local Pension Board Work Plan 2018/19
Decision Maker: Lancashire Local Pension Board
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Proposed workplan for the Lancashire Local
Pension Board for the year ended 31 March 2019
The Board considered a report on the proposed Work Plan for 2018/19 and agreed a number of minor amendments.
With regard to dates for meetings of the Board in 2019/20 Mr Neville confirmed that discussions were underway and that members of the Board would be consulted in due course on a proposed programme of meetings.
Resolved: That, subject to the following amendments, the proposed Work Plan for 2019/20, as set out at Appendix 'A' to the report presented, is approved.
1. The Chairs report on the appraisal of the Board and Terms of Reference to be presented to the Board in January each year.
2. The annual report on the review of training records for members of the Board to be presented in July.
3. The review of the induction pack for new members to be deleted from the Work Plan.
4. An update report on regulatory changes to be presented on a quarterly basis if applicable.
5. The Risk Assurance map and LPP internal report to be presented to meetings in January and July.
6. That the next Actuarial Report be presented to the Board in 2020/21.
Report author: Helen Gallacher
Date of decision: 16/01/2018
Decided at meeting: 16/01/2018 - Lancashire Local Pension Board