Whilst lead members are not able to take any decisions they:
· lead on specific areas to be determined by the relevant cabinet member;
· focus on information gathering and understanding key policy/service delivery areas;
· assist with the development of options and policies for consideration by the relevant cabinet member;
· brief and make recommendations to cabinet members and others on the relevant issues that affect the decision making; and
· represent or deputise for the relevant cabinet member as necessary.
PO Box 100